- 1 cup Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 Tbsp xylitol (or sugar)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup milk (I used Rice milk)
- 2 Tbsp oil (I used coconut oil)
In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, xylitol (or sugar), baking powder, and salt. In a separate mixing bowl, combing egg, milk and oil. Add to flour mixture all at once. Stir until just blended with still a few lumps.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook till first side until bubbly surface appears, then flip. Cook until golden brown.
* Please note: these came out more like crepes…not fat and fluffy like regular pancakes. But they were still very delish!
Makes 6-8 pancakes.
For more great real food recipes check out Titus Tuesdays